Intertextual Connections


Looking forward

Pygmalion! Looking forward to this musical on Thursday. Got our tix and pretty decent seats. Would love to see how the bigger hall looks like. I should have look up for the Pygmalion script to read about to get a feel of the whole story n lot. Other than the synopsis, that's about it. However, I'm always amazed by talented singers with amazing voices and coming alongside with acting, perfect! I always tell Charity, "I want to sing, but I have no talent!!!" Hahaha! Nonetheless, she has taken a new responsibility recently, by grace and mercy, she has.....read on :)

Happening this weekend, going for the friday evening session. Can't wait. Love german food, german beer has a personal taste for me. Actually, my Belgium favourite, Hoegaarden (Huu-harrkh-herrh [so, charity says :p]), she's the linguist. Anyway, my passion for food and good deals will see me shine in this venue. Good company and great food with good pricing. Bliss :) *Achtung!*

I started my first piano lesson a week ago. My teacher, haha...charity herself. Woo hoo! Patience she might have, knowledge she definitely does, technique and teaching experience is also evident; she teaches sunday school, she can probably handle a 25 year old mama's boy! But yeah, I'm praying for her that she may be able to survive with me well. On the bright side, at least we're learning from one another. Ok, I haven't taught her anything substantial just yet but I'm sure I'll come around.

Anyhow, I need to practice the piano more. So far I've only learnt 3 scales and 1/4 of song from Bach. And, I have only practiced once since class day. Sigh sigh... :)

I am also back to my exercising regime. Been working on the rowing machine, trying to increase cardio activity and go for more mass size. The usuals, exercise, diet and sleep are essential. Need to balance that out well for effectiveness.

Katie Melua - Nine million bicycles. Interesting song.

3 Responses to “Looking forward”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Piano lessons??!! Woohoo.... you GO, mama's boy!! ;)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    make sure you concentrate on the piano.... hahahaha!!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    piano instructor is CK?

    And, guitar instructure is JON? :p

    Haha, oi...I will la! Sigh, perseverance is the key right?  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.